IT IS OFFICIALLY WRITTEN IN THE GUIDELINES THAT YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR MASKS FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS.
NOTE: MY HOME STUDIO IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Birth bookings at Geelong Hospital/SJOG and Epworth are tentative only as I wait to see if the 'one birth support person' restriction eases. Please ask your care provider for the latest guideline and check to see if there is any special consideration at your birth venue.
*this does not apply to Home Births and The Birth House - yay!
After Birth Session
For a long time now, due to Covid-19, hospitals have had a one support person limit on birthing mothers (generally speaking). This restriction on birth photography has led me to adapt and evolve! I've created a new type of session. Some mothers crave having those early raw and sacred moments documented and captured professionally. Images that show the intimacy, emotion and connection shortly after birth. This raw session takes place within a few days of you bringing your baby home. It's all about stripping the set ups back to what they would have been after birth. A naked bubba, skin to skin with you and your partner, a bare-chested feed, close ups of tiny toes and fingers, bathing baby (perhaps the first bath), your partner dressing baby as you watch on and a few unposed portraits of baby to complete the session. Let me turn some of your first special moments with your tiny baby at home into ART.
After Birth Session
Introductory price $600
• 25 high resolution digital images for download
• Colour and black & white edits
• 1 hour session
• Location: In your own home within days of bringing baby home
• The special raw 'after birth' moments recreated and captured in the privacy of your home
AFTER BIRTH SESSIONS
•Shoots begin at 10am for best morning lighting and a good time for sleepy morning nap from babe
•I will help you plan what to wear. Quick tip: keep it plain/minimal
•This session is best photographed within a few days of bringing your baby home
Book More, Save More
RECEIVE $50 OFF
when booked with a studio or lifestyle newborn session.
*Things to note:
- A $50 non-refundable booking fee is due to lock in your session. The balance can be paid the day of your session.
- A travel fee applies if session takes place outside of my 45km radius. I am situated in Armstrong Creek, Victoria.
- Sessions are held on weekdays (a fee of $50 applies if you need a weekend session).