In Home Newborn Session
If you really want to remember every detail of this unique newborn chapter, why not have a session in your own home? Your baby is captured in their very first home environment. Best of all, you don’t need to leave the house and I bring everything to you! The special parts of everyday life with a newborn can be remembered e.g. sleeping in their bassinet, feeding, sibling and pet interactions, tiny toes etc. I guide you into comfortable, photogenic spots and capture real emotions and connections. You have access to my client wardrobe (beautiful gowns to choose from that suit postpartum!) and I bring along gorgeous textured and timeless outfits for you baby. I also bring the finest quality textured wraps and blankets to pose your bub on.
Images I take in your home can actually turn out like studio images (only baby-led posing, no baskets or props). All I need is to be next to a bright window and I take bub's portraits on your bed. If this isn't suitable, I pop my newborn posing beanbag next to your most flattering window (I even bring my own sheer curtain to hang if you don't have sheers).
CONTACT ME FOR FULL PRICE GUIDE
Session fee: $300.00
3 hour professional in home newborn shoot
Client wardrobe supplied (Mama & newborn)
Image packages range from $650 - $1600
Find Out More
PACKAGE OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Just email me on my contact page if you'd like the full price and
info guide. I'd love to chat with you!
Sessions book out in advance
Please get in touch in early pregnancy if you can. I'd feel terrible if you miss out! As I have young girls and I am a teacher as well, I can only take on a limited amount of sessions.
More Information about In Home Newborn Sessions
• It’s best to book this session in while you’re pregnant as I can only take on a limited amount of sessions per month.
• Ideal time for a session is within the first 2 weeks of life, however this session is a fantastic option for older babies if you have missed the early window.
• This is a very relaxed option for siblings with awesome results. The older child/children feel more comfortable in their own home, can nap, snack and play in between their photos.
• I will send you a newborn session guide and questionnaire to help you feel relaxed and prepared. If you think you have a particularly dark home when it comes to window light, let me know and we can discuss options.
• Sessions take place at 10am or 10:30am on Wednesdays to Fridays and go for approx 2 to 3 hours ($100 fee applies for a weekend session)
*The $300 session fee is due at the time of booking to secure your session. Your package can be chosen and paid for on the day of your session.
"I can't speak highly enough of Jess and the photos we received. Jess's friendly and easy-going manner made us feel at ease and there was no pressure so the session was fun and casual. If we needed to stop to settle or feed our little one this was no hassle what so ever. The photos are amazing & such high quality, I can't pick a favourite because there is just too many beautiful ones. I'm so glad Jess was recommended to us and I would definitely recommend her."
—Liana & Daniel
*Things to note:
- A $300 session fee is due to lock in your session. You can select your package and pay for this on the day of your actual session.
- Packages can be upgraded when you view your image gallery.
- A $100 travel fee applies if session takes place outside of my 45km radius. I am situated in Armstrong Creek, Victoria. Travel is subject to availability.
- Sessions are held on weekdays (a fee of $100 applies if you need a weekend session, subject to availability).