In Hospital Sessions
The Fresh 48 is a one-hour documentary style session captured at the birth location within the first 48 hours of your baby’s arrival. Images preserve the memories of your family cuddles, new siblings meeting for the first time, the tiny fingers and toes and getting to know this new little person on the first or second day of their life. These moments quickly become a blur so why not have them professionally captured? When you leave the hospital you know you’ve already ticked a huge thing off the ever-growing to-do list!
I also offer Special Care Nursery sessions. Sometimes when your baby or babies arrive, things don’t always go to plan and your little one/s needs to spend some time in the NICU. This is such an important part of your baby’s story and your story. It is very healing to have this time professionally captured. It gives you some very special images to share online, to stare at when you’re desperately waiting for them to come home or trying to express milk and have a let down!
• 20 professionally edited images via digital download
• 1 hour session at hospital
• I am partly on call for the birth of your baby so I can
schedule the session within 48 hours of birth
• A personalised birth announcement card (jpeg file)
TO BOOK YOUR SESSION
Hospital sessions are way up there as one of my favourite stories to document. Please get in touch early on in your pregnancy
to ensure I can be on call for your session.
Special Care Nursery
• 15 edited images via digital download
• 45 minute documentary-style session
• A preview image the same day as your session to share with family
Add on 'The First Bath'
The first bath is incredible to capture, the photos always turn out amazing because of all that fresh baby skin, funny expressions and silky water.
*Things to note:
- A $50 non-refundable booking fee is due to lock in your session. The balance can be paid the day before your session.
- A travel fee applies if session takes place outside of my 45km radius. I am situated in Armstrong Creek, Victoria.
- Sessions are held on weekdays (a fee of $50 applies if you need a weekend session).